“If you make the customer’s life a bit easier, then they’ll gravitate towards you”
Limerick Enterprise Development Partnership is a rather unique undertaking – a registered charity with a commercial property business.
The result? Any remaining annual revenue from the management of their 16 acre campus in Roxboro is 100% repurposed into community initiatives.
Niall O’Callaghan oversees the Partnership as Chief Executive, after years of business experience working for Robert Roberts, Unilever and IDA Ireland.
– Niall joins Elaine Carroll on the latest episode of AIBF Business Talk to chat about:
– His learnings from an early career in multinational companies,
– How to make your point in a demanding international marketplace,
– The unique nature of the LEDP and its vital role in the community,
– The launch of the first co-working space in an Irish regeneration area,
– And much more.
Niall O’Callaghan is accredited as Public-Private Sector Executive of the Year 2022 by the All-Ireland Business Foundation (AIBF).
The AIBF would like to thank Niall for sharing his valuable insights with fellow TRIBE members and the wider public.
About the All-Ireland Business Foundation
The AIBF is an independent national body that identifies and acknowledges the country’s most ambitious and visionary businesses.
As the accreditation body for the Business All-Star mark, the AIBF recognises Best-In-Class Irish businesses. Companies that merit recognition based on an independent audit of their performance, reputation, and customer-centricity.
Business All-Star Accreditation Is The Nation’s Symbol Of Trust.